From PhD Comics.
- People will work around any system you can build. For a longer-term solution, tackle the reasons *why* they're trying to bypass it. 1 day ago
- Great article from @zephoria on why stopping "fake news" is much more than just a technical challenge. backchannel.com/google-and-fac… 1 day ago
- @jod999 This is the social media archiving tool I mentioned today - brolly.com.au (by @brollyinfo). 3 weeks ago
- @CarmenAngerer Just missed you! Mel & Andrew are still there, but I had to run off. If you're around next week, Travis will be in town :) 1 month ago
- @kellos ...and it's the first in ages that I can't stick around after 8:30. Happy loitering :) 1 month ago
analysis blogging blogs books brisbane business plan busy caqdas comic community complexity conference crc creative critical crowdsourcing dedoose digitaldeathday fieldwork first draft floods forum gadgets gist health holiday hyperRESEARCH icwsm innovation interview kungfu learning lecture legacy lists literature mac methodology methods money notes nvivo organisation phd poster postgrad presentation procrastination productivity progress QIG qualitative references reflection research rss scifi socialmedia socialnetworking software study swinburne TAMS teaching technology themes thesis thinking time management to do tools twitter virtualsafe writing zotero
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.